Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Best of Sherwin-Williams Temporary Wallpaper - Part Two

In my last post I talked about removable wallpaper, carried by companies such as Tempaper and Sherwin-Williams.
This wallpaper is easy to put on (most of it is self-adhesive) and it peels right off when you want to remove it!
Sherwin-Williams'  temporary wallpaper line is called Easychange.  On their website, the nice designs are hidden amongst acres of tacky ones.  The Easychange wallpapers can't be sorted by color or pattern; they are divided into design "books."      I looked at every single design (yes, I am compulsive.) 

Below, examples from my favorite "books."

DESIGN BOOK: GRAND CORNICHE
















DESIGN BOOK: DAHLIA




























DESIGN BOOK:
INK




































DESIGN BOOK:
HYSTERICAL GLAMOUR

1 comment:

  1. hello, I don't know where to find your contact information, so I post here my email, sorry:


    Dear Restless decorator team,

    I would like to present to you our new web store: www.couturedeco.com

    We propose a large collection of stylish wall decals, wall papers, wall pictures, pool decals, Trompe l-oeil, pillows...

    I would like to focus on our Doors Trompe-l'oeil you can see here: http://www.couturedeco.com/category.php?id_category=26

    and our True realistic wallpapers collection you can see here : http://www.couturedeco.com/category.php?id_category=21

    You will discover wallpapers reproducing authentic chesterfield leather, linen padding, knitted padding (with an actual wool touch and feel !!!) and our Toilet paper spirit with an actual toilet paper touch.. These products are simply amazing. Colors are so vivid and the real touch of leather, linen, wool.. is so unique.

    I hope you will enjoy our collection. Don't hesitate to browse our website as we propose many innovative home decor such as our pool decals..

    I stay at your disposal if you have any questions.

    Have a great day.

    Best,

    Stéphanie Fanchon
    Press Relations
    www.couturedeco.com

    ReplyDelete